Wednesday, June 4, 2014

23 Months Old!

23 Months Old!



  • You weigh 28 lbs
  • You're in Size 2T Clothes
  • Size 4 or 5 diapers
  • You're in size 7 almost 8 shoes
  • You've started to potty train- but mostly will pee outside. You can recognize when you have to go though and say Pee Pee before you do!
  • You've almost got all of your teeth now. Only the canine's left and they're starting to come through.
  • Everything is "Me" (as in me do it) right now
  • I read somewhere that a boys aggression peaks at age 2 then starts to decline slightly and boy are they right!! Talk about terrible two tantrums and "testing mommy" lately
  • You hate getting dressed and anytime we are outside you want your clothes off
  • You're starting to talk a lot now! Too many words to list and can say small sentences now. Mostly two word phrases. 
  • You know the number 2 very well. Mostly from mommy counting to 3 before you get in trouble. Now when I say 1 you say 2. Ha!
  • You love Lucky Charms
  • Your favorite shows right now are Bubble Guppies (which you can say oh so adorably!), and Paw Patrol (which you call Paw Paba)
  • I'm a pushover and have let you have your bottle for this long... because I've used it as a bribe to get you to do things mostly. Lol! But we have been working on phasing out the morning bottle (which was only 3 or 4 ounces of milk anyway) and the before naptime one.  I'll probably still let you have a nighttime one for a little while longer.
  • The binky might be a bigger problem.... one I am not quite ready to tackle yet!
  • Daycare has been going much better now- you seem to have fun with the other two boys
  • You like to get out of the house and go places everyday
  • You're getting slightly better about not needing me by your side so much. But you are still clingy I think.
  • You love your grandparents. You ask to see them everyday.
  • You have a huge sweet tooth like your mom and frequently ask for Ca-Ca (candy!)
  • You are down to 1 nap now, which we had to slowly phase into. You will still take two if we let you though. 
  • Sleep from about 8:30/9:00-7:30/8:00.  Not too bad! 
  • When you're not being a stinker you are being totally adorable and we love you to pieces Boo!! :)

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

I feel ya! Deklan turned two last month and I FINALLY took his binky away a few weeks ago- it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but seriously I already miss how cute he looks with it- haha Deklan still takes a bottle at nap and bed time too- I think we want to keep them babies forever- what's wrong with that? haha Jack is so dang cute!