Friday, April 12, 2013

My Computer Crashed~ New Posts Coming Soon!

My computer has been out of commission with a bad hard drive the past few weeks which means I have not been able to blog or download pictures. Which has been a bummer since we have a lot of really cute Easter pictures and I feel like I've had SO much to blog about lately.

I'm at my office this morning for a meeting but I have a quick moment to let you all know I'm still here before I head in! Especially for all of my out of town family~ I'll update with pictures as soon as I can!

In the meantime, life has been moving forward too fast. Jack is growing and becoming more independent each day (as if he needs to be more of that!), work has been crazy for all of the family, and we have been spending a lot of our free time making memories with our friends. Fun times but busy times!

Summer is upon us!!!


Here's some pictures I have on my phone to leave with until I can get an actual post up:





1 comment:

Ruby said...

Hi, Tiffany! I just want to suggest that you make a back-up of those pictures and data which you considered as important. Try online back-up, so whatever happens to your computer drive, your files are safe as long as you have Internet connection.

Regards,
Ruby Badcoe @ WilliamsDataManagement.com