Tuesday, February 12, 2013

7 Months Old!

7 Months Old! {Holy Cow!}


  • You are crawling all over the place now~ we have had to put up a gate so you dont run down the hall or into the kitchen or ANYWHERE but where you are supposed to be.
  • You pull yourself up on everything
  • You can climb up the stair in our living room
  • You touch everything
  • We try and tell you no but you dont really understand yet.
  • You do understand when we have the "mad or stern" tone and it makes you cry
  • You are seriously stubborn
  • You think you are much bigger than you are which makes you mad because you can't do what you want
  • You love Duke and he tolerates you for the most part. He likes to be near you but really isnt interested in being pet by you too much unless I'm holding you
  • My parents dog Tanner lets you crawl all over him and hug him and you love that
  • You chase the cat constantly
  • I think you are cutting a tooth- youve been on and off grumpy and had trouble sleeping last night and at the babysitters today
  • Man I hope it pops through soon so we can get this over with
  • Speaking of sleep- you have been sleeping through the night lately- about 10 hours so when you have a bad night it's torture and I have no idea what is wrong 
  • You like to wrestle with your dad
  • He can make you laugh pretty hard
  • You are clingy to me right now
  • You can throw a tantrum with the best of them~ GEEZ kid!
  • You're really starting to like your food and have started the "2nd" Foods.
  • I sort of feel like I should be making my own baby food instead of giving you the pre made stuff but we'll see. 
  • You are such a ham and you make me laugh everyday!
  • I love you to the moon and back little man

1 comment:

Jonny and Brittany said...

He is SUCH a cutie! I love seeing him on facebook all the time now! :)