Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012


Another Christmas has come and gone in a flash! It was so much fun with Jack this year. I'm glad he's finally on a nap schedule because I was worried about how he would handle all the traveling around to parties. He did very good and enjoyed playing with everyone up until the last night of partying and then he was done and had a little meltdown. So we are spending the day inside today and not planning on going anywhere! Good thing its snowy outside today~perfect day for that. :o)

I hope everyone had a great Christmas as well!


Papa & Grandma showing Jack his present!


Kisses for cousin Nan!

The boys lounging

Christmas Eve Morning. Jack slept through opening presents!





Lane hooking his truck up to the tree!
I'm trying so hard to crawl!

Opening presents is tiring

Love this picture! Jack loves his Izzy Boo.



1st Christmas!



Jack and Grandma Neighbors

What? I have a feeling I'm going to be getting a lot of this look in the future!

Jack and his cousins

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Can you even believe you just celebrated your first Christmas with Jack!?! :)

Looks like a great 1st Christmas to me - for all of you!

Jonny and Brittany said...

Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family! :)