Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween (belated!)

I'm finally getting around to posting some Halloween pictures!

I didnt get Jack an elaborate costume this year because I knew we'd be spending most of the day at home and really, what 4 month old wants to be in an itchy costume all day? Ok, so maybe I might've been a little bit lazy about getting everything together too... :o) Next year will be better!

He did however wear his cute little Halloween onesie and I "sort of" dressed him up for a little bit. We went down to our office on Main street and helped pass out candy to all the kids for Treats on Main. It was a madhouse down there! But Jack loved looking at all the kids dressed up and his dad walked him around for a little bit and he thought that was great.

1st Halloween!

Baby Pirate!


Jack and his cousins. Izzy was Rapunzel from Tangled and Lane was Big Foot. :o)

I think his earring is hilarious!

No comments: