Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello World!

 I have decided to start up blogging again!

The reason I wanted to blog was to :

(1) remember everything we are going through so we can look back someday and be proud we made it out alive

(2) to keep everyone in the loop

(3) entertain those of you who have requested bringing back my "marriage edition" blogs

 (4) to {share} life with you all.

For those of you who have never read my marriage edition blogs, they are comical stories about married life--all true--and coming from me and Jacob.  We have had fun looking back over our squabbles and trials that I have recorded through the years and have some good laughs. Over the past 2 years I've had many requests to start those up again and I finally decided I would. So...enjoy.  And hopefully you can all relate!

Another {main} reason that I'm blogging is to keep everyone updated on our "journey to become parents." This will be a main focus of the blog and I plan on educating everyone on the WHOLE process of having a baby. Because let me tell you... it is a PROCESS.  There is so much to tell and already my story so far is a long one. I hope that I can offer insight to those who may have loved ones going through infertility, or maybe even one of you.

So, with that being said, I hope you will join us on this crazy ride!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Welcome back ... I'm glad you're here! :)